News Weeekly members Bubble will reopen on the Bubble with Stars app. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
they're using their real names. so, it's officially disbanded?? :pandasad:
Honestly, from all the posts they have been making I haven't seen them as happy and healthy since the playM days. I'm so happy for them. I feel like they are going to be ok.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
1. Zoa's real name is Cho Haewon. It's cute and fits her.

2. 3.99 a message? WTF can afford that and WHATTF do people talk about. I thought it was a Weverse type app. :jisoosmh::dying:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread