Trading Weeekly Soojin Halloween (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi everyone! 😊 As many of you know, the Halloween event will be coming to an end soon. I am close to finishing Treasure Halloween set. I only need Hyunsuk, Yedam, Junghwan, Jaehyuk, Haruto, and Mashiho. (It looks like a lot but since they had 12 members and I have 6, I got much farther than I thought) So, I am only trading my limited cards for Treasure Halloween. I know that this can be disappointing to some but I am putting my main focus on this. With this being said, I am also open to 3-way trades if needed. This promotion thread is for lovely Soojin from Weeekly who I happened to pull today.
1698707859039.png

(I will throw in 3-5 extra cards that are common or rare of your choice besides Treasure)
Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I got Yedams Halloween but currently trying to get something I could use to get Xeulgis Moonbyul Doppelganger :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread