@Daileee
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,317 Reactions Received 59,378 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 1 November 2023 #1 @Daileee Reactions: Selfmate, StirFriedPanda and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 1 November 2023 #2 Love it! My fave title track from them. Reactions: kimsguardian
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,463 Reactions Received 39,092 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 2 November 2023 #3 @Daileee It's a beautiful song, and the visual's are amazing! Song is kind of subdued but I like it. I'm sure it will grow on me. Reactions: kimsguardian
@Daileee It's a beautiful song, and the visual's are amazing! Song is kind of subdued but I like it. I'm sure it will grow on me.
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,303 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 2 November 2023 #4 I gave it a listen and it's alright