weekly best discovered songs (3) (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
So here we go for this week new songs I got into, once again there will be a lot of British songs. I am sorry for that invasion :haylul:

1. Lily Gakkidan - Anemone


2. POPPING EMO - Masterpiece


3. Tigress - Alive


4. Creeper - Born Cold


5. Evarose - Provoke me


6. Altered Sky - Surrounded


7. As December Falls - Always Set On Letting Go


... As I said ... INVASION @Jakey_Yoda​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Jakey_Yoda you know the invasion is more noticeable on my last.fm and on my weekly top artists :haylul:
I was surprised two weeks ago that among the top 12 artists, there was only one Japanese artist :joshmeh:
My next goal is having a full British week :nakypog::taemsip::taesip:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  1. I like the singers but I'm not really feeling the way the song is mixed.
  2. I Like the singer with the shorter hair and I like the drums too.
  3. I like the lead singer in this band, they kind of remind me of old school Paramore.
  4. I already told you that I like this one lol
  5. I kinda like how the singer's voice is a little softer, it kind of makes her cut through the instrumentals a little more but I found the song to be a little repetitive and annoying to be honest.
  6. The melody on this is really interesting but I can't decided whether I like the singer or not. In some places I really like how her voice sounds and in other places it just annoys me lol
  7. Now this REALLY sounds like old school Paramore LOL specifically Riot era! I really liked the piano on this at the beginning too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  1. I like the singers but I'm not really feeling the way the song is mixed.
  2. I Like the singer with the shorter hair and I like the drums too.
  3. I like the lead singer in this band, they kind of remind me of old school Paramore.
  4. I already told you that I like this one lol
  5. I kinda like how the singer's voice is a little softer, it kind of makes her cut through the instrumentals a little more but I found the song to be a little repetitive and annoying to be honest.
  6. The melody on this is really interesting but I can't decided whether I like the singer or not. In some places I really like how her voice sounds and in other places it just annoys me lol
  7. Now this REALLY sounds like old school Paramore LOL specifically Riot era! I really liked the piano on this at the beginning too!
I am glad to have your opinion :maheart: so I assume your favourite was Creeper among them:taesquish:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
No, I think my favourite was As December Falls, it really made me nostalgic for my teenage years lol
oh wow :sj_weary: I really like them too, I was about to make a review about their album:taesquish:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
cool
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread