- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I only know two of themHow so.....
I only know two of themHow so.....
Ah! I am kind of diverse like thatI only know two of them
TrueAh! I am kind of diverse like that
same as yourself.
I am not listening to anything at the momentTrue
Into some Scottish folk rnI am not listening to anything at the moment
my buds need charging.
Yes. Sometimes I prefer chiller musicLol That's hilarious
is it good?
Same but depends on the time of day for me.Yes. Sometimes I prefer chiller music
Depends what I am doing ;))Same but depends on the time of day for me.
Ah same.Depends what I am doing ;))