- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I know that I didn't post last week top but here you go for this week one.
top artists
9. Orla Gartland
10. Stereo Honey
11. Dream Wife
12. Leadley
top albums
9. ROSE QUARTZ (CHIHIRO)
10. FEAST (Fizzy Blood)
11. Supervision (La Roux)
12. 9GloryUs (SF9)
top songs
1. Break the Silence (Sophie and the Giants)
2. Rabbido (MIGMA SHELTER)
3. Genwaku no Catharsis (NEO JAPONISM)
4. Runaway (Sophie and the Giants)
5. The Light (Sophie and the Giants)
6. Lie Out Loud (BLOXX)
7. Sports! (Dream Wife)
8. Black Sheep (Fizzy Blood)
9. You bore me (Husky Loops)
10. Appetite (Meadowlark)
11. H.I.T.H (Meadowlark)
12. Breaking me (Topic)
top artists
9. Orla Gartland
10. Stereo Honey
11. Dream Wife
12. Leadley
top albums
9. ROSE QUARTZ (CHIHIRO)
10. FEAST (Fizzy Blood)
11. Supervision (La Roux)
12. 9GloryUs (SF9)
top songs
1. Break the Silence (Sophie and the Giants)
2. Rabbido (MIGMA SHELTER)
3. Genwaku no Catharsis (NEO JAPONISM)
4. Runaway (Sophie and the Giants)
5. The Light (Sophie and the Giants)
6. Lie Out Loud (BLOXX)
7. Sports! (Dream Wife)
8. Black Sheep (Fizzy Blood)
9. You bore me (Husky Loops)
10. Appetite (Meadowlark)
11. H.I.T.H (Meadowlark)
12. Breaking me (Topic)