weird food combinations that you enjoy? (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ice cream and fries :wimwim:
Me too but do u know what weirder................................. apple mix with orange juice............................rice with ketchup if u knew how many combos I had u would be like :blownyoungbae:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
Me too but do u know what weirder................................. apple mix with orange juice............................rice with ketchup if u knew how many combos I had u would be like :blownyoungbae:
r-rice with ketchup? :jisoosmh:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Pizza, fries, and tartar sauce. its all the bombs in one package.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm super basic and don't really like a lot of weird food combinations. But whenever I get sandwiches and fries, I'll put the fries into the sandwiches :wimwim:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Milkshakes or just icecream with fries was my favorite as a kid/when i was younger. I dont get to indulge much now tat im older as its unhealthy but i did eat some at a&w's last yr or was it the yr b4 tat. Memory's going too, you indulge n enjoy but cant even rmbr the experience. Wata experience eh?

I also l8r liked putting onion rings in burgers but it halved the enjoyment instead of multiplying it so i stopped after some time. I can rmbr the joy kinda tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread