Weird food combos u like (1 Viewer)

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,186
Reactions Received
10,247
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,482
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I think I've mentioned this one before but maple syrup on cheez-its
It sounds like it shouldn't work, but it's actually quite nice

I also put buffalo ranch on salt and vinegar chips
Good for my taste buds, not so great for my stomach :crycry:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I think I've mentioned this one before but maple syrup on cheez-its
It sounds like it shouldn't work, but it's actually quite nice

I also put buffalo ranch on salt and vinegar chips
Good for my taste buds, not so great for my stomach :crycry:
no this is the first time ive heard it but u do u lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Really? This is the first I'm hearing of it
What's the appeal?
Just a bit of extra pizzazz :sanapray: The earliest known hot chocolates added chili to it. I believe when Europeans started drinking it the chili became a lot less common, and instead sugar was added. But in Mexico, they still often add chili, among other spices. I made a Mexican hot chocolate from my Mexican cookbook and it turned out delicious, but so rich it took 3 days to finish :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,186
Reactions Received
10,247
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,482
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Just a bit of extra pizzazz :sanapray: The earliest known hot chocolates added chili to it. I believe when Europeans started drinking it the chili became a lot less common, and instead sugar was added. But in Mexico, they still often add chili, among other spices. I made a Mexican hot chocolate from my Mexican cookbook and it turned out delicious, but so rich it took 3 days to finish :haylul:
How about that? :takingnotes:
I'm gonna try this later (if I have chili, I don't remember)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How about that? :takingnotes:
I'm gonna try this later (if I have chili, I don't remember)
I think it improves it :sanapray: And also cinnamon and nutmeg. And also good cocoa or chocolate. And lots of things :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread