weird huh...... (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
yesterday I was chit chatting with a guy at work and he said a colleague of his was "crazy in love" with me, he didn't wanna say who it is, he just said he liked me for a long time but never dared to talk to me and that he now has a girlfriend and idk what...... I highly doubt he was madly in love with me lol but ok, it got me thinking though.... it's something kinda funny.... how he go through life and you never really know what you might mean to someone and ofc we can't forget the thoughts of what could have been and the wasted opportunities because we were to afraid to try.. it's just interesting to me hehe..... 😅
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The queen still has got it <3 Even though he took too long in saying it : /
There is probably a beeline of guys after you, but they are too shy to say it. Facts :)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
umm.. someday my friend xD well, I'm getting older but there's no babeh in sight either if it makes you feel any better lol.. (not sure I even want one tbh)
Same, I’d just make em not raise em :lisalaugh: if you ever wanna adopt, get in touch so I can offload some of em :haylul:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I just wish you to be happy within yourself. Single or not.
I am sure you will have some beautiful kids with the right gentlemen one day dear <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
of course you would have a line of guys admiring you~ that’s what a queen deserves

as of for me .... I don’t think anyone ever crushed on me lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread