Weirdest ASMR artist I've seen (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love her videos so much. The stories she comes up with cracks me up :haylul:

Main points about this video: Gay Da Vinci, mona Lisa's non existent eyebrows.




this one...THIS ONE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know what to say about this one lol
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

The one where she asked the viewer to poop out their own eyeballs and put it in their ears....
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
what did I just watch... I don't even like ASMR videos, I couldn't resist more than 10 seconds anyway
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread