weirdest thing you ever did as kid ? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would act like a cat, for hours and hours... When I was younger I always prayed to be turned into an animal. Idk why :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
30 September 2020
Messages
95
Reactions Received
145
Location
In Ateez dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I used to wash my eyes as a kid cause i thought since it's on your body your supposed to wash it....so evrytime i did i would cry cause it would burn....but i know not to wash your eyes.....my stupid a$$:facepalm:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread