Comeback Weki Meki- COOL M/V (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
My first thought: This is a very boy-group release. --> I can't explain that thought, but that's what it is.

The video was nice. The song...I actually don't know what to think about it right now? I'll give it another listen with the mini later.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It feel like a boy group song BUT I'M LOVING THESE GIRL DOING IT
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like this mv was inspired by seventeen hit and fear, G(I-DLE) oh my god, and txt puma.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I AM SO EXCITED TO HEAR IT SOON WHEN I AM HOME
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This was so fucking good omg :sj_weary:
I love this style from them, a little boy-groupy yes, but boy groups would've gone just extra hard and dark/brooding with it, while Weki Meki retains that attitude and sass without feeling like they're getting all dark and stuff. It's very stylish, the chorus is catchy af, love it ^^
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread