Teaser Weki Meki 'OOPSY' M/V TEASER #1 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nature paved the way :sj_weary:

Jkjk looking forward to this, I've loved their last 3 comebacks so :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and dooh

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so excited for another weme bop
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Dazzle Dazzle is one of my favorite songs of this year and last year I absolutely loved Picky Picky. I am really anticipating their comeback and their teaser didn’t dissapoint me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread