Teaser Weki Meki 위키미키 - Picky Picky M/V TEASER (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Rina is stunning
But this pink hair really don't look great on yoojung
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and dooh
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Thanks for the tag~! :pikahappy:


I like the title so far.
Whatever U Want sounds like a video game theme, lol, but I'm not sold on it yet.
I'm not huge on ballads, but Petal fortune seems okay so far.

I'm ready, though. Releeeeeease!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and dooh
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Their best song so far

I've been jamming to the chorus release that I saw some time ago

this gon surpass crush
 
  • Love
Reactions: dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread