MV Weki Meki 위키미키 - Picky Picky M/V (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oops I forgot to tag @dooh

T-there you go...
It's okay she forgot to tag me once so :jisoosmh:

The song is pretty catchy and fun tbh, I quite like it. Will have to relisted a few times too :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
First impression: I've let it play on loop while I typed my statement at work, so it's been background noise. All I kept thinking was, "Sounds very Britney-esque."

Second: After watching it and listening to it, it seems like a song I would've heard in my high school years, so accurate-ish? LOL

It was a cute song. I know I'll put it on the playlist.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread