Welcome back to NASA's anime impulse purchases! (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
If this were an anime in of itself it would be what, 3rd or 4th season now?

If anyone remembers the beginning of my My Hero Academia obsession I spent a lot of money at once getting merch for that too...

Now the impulse buys for this season are:

Jujutsu Kaisen Megumi and Yuuji Tomonui plushies!! I will get Gojou and Inumaki in the future too but they got released in Vol.2 just recently so it's hard to find them at a reasonable price atm (not like these were exactly 'reasonable' but just slightly more reasonable in comparison to the others...)
s-l500.png

Whatever these things are! I got Gojou, Yuuji, Megumi and Sukuna so almost all of them except Nobara... but honestly now that i've pre-ordered them I feel bad for leaving Nobara out so I might end up ordering her too :nekoshy:
1612946955372.png


Fruits Basket Shigure, Yuki and Kyo's animal form plushies! I finally finished season 2 after getting halfway through a few months ago and then waiting for it to end so I could watch it all in one go... but then I ended up rewatching it and the final season starts in April so I wanted to watch it together with my babies :maheart:
s-l500.jpg


Now now never fear for my obsession with My Hero Academia is far from over!! Finally I have ordered a Bakugo Tomonui plush (one of the hardest ones to get cuz he's so popular! Thankfully the site I buy most of my stuff from stocked the Night Training edition of the plushies otherwise it would be another long while before I could finally get Bakugo! Ah, maybe I should make a thread about all the Tomonui plushies i've collected so far at some point too? There's well over 10 now :wimwim: )
832779.jpg


And lastly!! Finally Twice has his own plush!!!!! Normally for the villains I get Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga but this time I got Shigaraki, Dabi and Twice since I couldn't really afford more than 3 and Twice deserves so much love :reallysadcat:
tumblr_fa66180ac56a3b13d80fc0dd57b6c712_aee7a490_1280.jpg


I won't say the price of each thing individually because i'm too lazy to go into detail but the total comes to around £242! or $335 :^)



Anyways has anyone else ordered any anime stuff recently or am I the only one wasting away like this? :^)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ayy I must say Gojou is a major upgrade from Shigaraki Tomura :sj_weary:
Although the character I most relate to on a spiritual level rn is Nanami coz we’re both salarymen and it is shit :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Ayy I must say Gojou is a major upgrade from Shigaraki Tomura :sj_weary:
Although the character I most relate to on a spiritual level rn is Nanami coz we’re both salarymen and it is shit :lisalaugh:
You have not heard the end of Shigaraki believe me... However i'm sure you must be relieved to hear about Gojou in between ehe

On a spiritual level i'd like to say I am Nobara, I could never kick ass like her but getting a crazy job like that just to live in the city is totally something i'd do if I had the motivation ekekekeke

Did you know even the manga author likes Nanami over Gojou? When they were doing some character voting polls the author said those who voted for Gojou should vote Nanami instead!
nj0jbpujgi361.jpg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You have not heard the end of Shigaraki believe me... However i'm sure you must be relieved to hear about Gojou in between ehe

On a spiritual level i'd like to say I am Nobara, I could never kick ass like her but getting a crazy job like that just to live in the city is totally something i'd do if I had the motivation ekekekeke

Did you know even the manga author likes Nanami over Gojou? When they were doing some character voting polls the author said those who voted for Gojou should vote Nanami instead!
nj0jbpujgi361.jpg
Lmao mangaka speaking the truth- go after a mature man with a stable income :lisalaugh:
Although having Gojou as your first fling sounds more fun, Nanami doesn't exactly light up the room with his personality lol. Unless you're Utahime and the very sight of Gojou pisses you off.

Nobara is pretty cool, tbh all female characters so far have been great which is rare for a shonen :nakypog:
I can see some best girl Miwa in you too :jenniesmug:
Or Todou's idol Takada chan :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Lmao mangaka speaking the truth- go after a mature man with a stable income :lisalaugh:
Although having Gojou as your first fling sounds more fun, Nanami doesn't exactly light up the room with his personality lol. Unless you're Utahime and the very sight of Gojou pisses you off.

Nobara is pretty cool, tbh all female characters so far have been great which is rare for a shonen :nakypog:
I can see some best girl Miwa in you too :jenniesmug:
Or Todou's idol Takada chan :lisalaugh:
As much as I also think Gojou is probably more of a fling kinda guy that's not gonna stop me from trying to convince him into something more permanent :nekoshy: He won't be getting anything unless I get to call him my boyfriend :jenniesmug: As much as I love Nanami as a character I think he'd probably be the last person out of most of the main characters that i'd end up with :susPepe:

Yess I totally agree!! There's usually at least one girl that pisses me off and most that I just don't care about but I really love all the girls in JJK, even with how dislikable Mai's personality is her backstory is relatable enough that you can't help but respect that she's a bitch for a reason LOL

And omg Miwa!! :maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart: Miwa and Mechamaru a whole ship and I don't see people talk about this enough, it's all Gojou x Geto this and Megumi x Sukuna that, but when we get to Miwa x Mechamaru WHERE DEM HOES AT

I'm not tol enough to be Todou's idol Takada chan I am too smol :reallysadcat: I can be a short Takada chan! :pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
As much as I also think Gojou is probably more of a fling kinda guy that's not gonna stop me from trying to convince him into something more permanent :nekoshy: He won't be getting anything unless I get to call him my boyfriend :jenniesmug: As much as I love Nanami as a character I think he'd probably be the last person out of most of the main characters that i'd end up with :susPepe:

Yess I totally agree!! There's usually at least one girl that pisses me off and most that I just don't care about but I really love all the girls in JJK, even with how dislikable Mai's personality is her backstory is relatable enough that you can't help but respect that she's a bitch for a reason LOL

And omg Miwa!! :maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart: Miwa and Mechamaru a whole ship and I don't see people talk about this enough, it's all Gojou x Geto this and Megumi x Sukuna that, but when we get to Miwa x Mechamaru WHERE DEM HOES AT

I'm not tol enough to be Todou's idol Takada chan I am too smol :reallysadcat: I can be a short Takada chan! :pandahappy:
Lol you could try with Gojou :haylul:
I honestly feel if Todou fought him and asked his preference in women, he'd be the type to just say Yo momma :wimwim:
And yeah if I were a straight girl or gay man I'd probably go for Nanami last as well, but he resembles me the most irl :lisalaugh:

And Mai lowkey hottest girl, 10/10 would look up doujins :jenniesmug:

Noooo why Mechamaru smh Miwa deserves better :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol you could try with Gojou :haylul:
I honestly feel if Todou fought him and asked his preference in women, he'd be the type to just say Yo momma :wimwim:
And yeah if I were a straight girl or gay man I'd probably go for Nanami last as well, but he resembles me the most irl :lisalaugh:

And Mai lowkey hottest girl, 10/10 would look up doujins :jenniesmug:

Noooo why Mechamaru smh Miwa deserves better :jisoosmh:
Gojou would definitely say smth stupid to try rile him up cuz he's a lil shit and he knows no one could hurt him really if they tried so he can be relentless and not have to worry about his life lmao

Wait does that mean i've indirectly shot you down? I'm sorry senpai I didn't even give you a chance!! LMAO

I'm so glad I stan one of the most popular characters, that's gonna make finding doujins easy af :sj_weary:

NOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA MECHAMARU DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE well not as much as the Tokyo students BUT HE'S SUCH A GREAT BOII HONEST
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Gojou would definitely say smth stupid to try rile him up cuz he's a lil shit and he knows no one could hurt him really if they tried so he can be relentless and not have to worry about his life lmao

Wait does that mean i've indirectly shot you down? I'm sorry senpai I didn't even give you a chance!! LMAO

I'm so glad I stan one of the most popular characters, that's gonna make finding doujins easy af :sj_weary:

NOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA MECHAMARU DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE well not as much as the Tokyo students BUT HE'S SUCH A GREAT BOII HONEST
You do make cupcakes, maybe you can be baker girl :jenniesmug:
Lemme know if you got curses that need exorcising :wimwim:

It's okay, Nanami would probably say dating is shit too :lisalaugh:

No no, the potential Mai has, those doujins will be beautiful, esp coz she has a twin too so the possibilities are endless :sj_weary:

LMAO nooo Miwa still needs that human touch, not Mechamaru :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
You do make cupcakes, maybe you can be baker girl :jenniesmug:
Lemme know if you got curses that need exorcising :wimwim:

It's okay, Nanami would probably say dating is shit too :lisalaugh:

No no, the potential Mai has, those doujins will be beautiful, esp coz she has a twin too so the possibilities are endless :sj_weary:

LMAO nooo Miwa still needs that human touch, not Mechamaru :jisoosmh:
Imagine Nanami going to a bakery and then getting box cupcakes with Paw Patrol sugar paper on them :wimwim: I'd imagine he'd be questioning everything in that moment, 'is there anything that isn't shit?'

Don't forget there is a human behind Mechamaru too :reallysadcat: I just can't remember his actual name :wimwim: not sure if they even said it in the anime yet, he's just Mechamaru :pandanoreaction:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Imagine Nanami going to a bakery and then getting box cupcakes with Paw Patrol sugar paper on them :wimwim: I'd imagine he'd be questioning everything in that moment, 'is there anything that isn't shit?'

Don't forget there is a human behind Mechamaru too :reallysadcat: I just can't remember his actual name :wimwim: not sure if they even said it in the anime yet, he's just Mechamaru :pandanoreaction:
The human behind Mechamaru too frail :yolk:
I wouldn’t mind Miwa X Gojou tbh since she’s such a fan girl :taesip:
That one scene where she and Utahime both say Satoru Gojou with completely diff tones when he walks up is amazing :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
The human behind Mechamaru too frail :yolk:
I wouldn’t mind Miwa X Gojou tbh since she’s such a fan girl :taesip:
That one scene where she and Utahime both say Satoru Gojou with completely diff tones when he walks up is amazing :lisalaugh:
He just needs some luvin' okay :reallysadcat:

Only if Miwa is actually me :jenniesmug:

Utahime honestly an icon what a strong woman for not falling for Gojou's charm like the rest of us
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread