well damn u suck (Imma rant) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I used to consider her intelligent, capable, and good....... but she's no longer any of that if she ever was... my "friend" is the most toxic person, she has some serious issues and that's okay but just stop behaving like this, you're selfish as heck and don't care at all, about anyone.. there's endless proof, plus your weird superiority complex for no reason whatsoever and your obsession with getting rich ???....... the last thing that happened is that I reached out to her once again, trying to give the person I once was close to another chance.. I said "hey let's meet" and she casually threw in a "yeah we are have time this weekend" WE? you mean you and your most-obnoxious-guy-ever husband who bullied me at your wedding that I helped you both with?? the guy I alwaays had problems with? and you know very well that I don't like him? I mean, who even drags any guy to a girls' hangout thing?? she knows very well how I feel and what I meant, that I only invited her, but she casually informed me "he will be nice or else"........ well damn great, thanks a lot lol...... seriously, if you cared to hear how I'm doing and about my life, you'd know better than to drag him along because ofc I ain't saying anything personal in front of him. Really girl, you need to stop. Actually, I need to stop too. I'm tired of these people who are pure posion messing with me, I need to stop letting it happen. I'm not gonna go, she can get mad if she wants to, I won't care, she knows the reason why

okay sorry I'm done lol

 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Tell her, my recommendation, might be a hard thing to do but it will either be good or good. Cause she'll either stop being a toxic friend or start being a normal friend. Tho i doubt it'll be the latter. And yes, definitely best to just remove all bad relationships from your life.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Tell her, my recommendation, might be a hard thing to do but it will either be good or good. Cause she'll either stop being a toxic friend or start being a normal friend. Tho i doubt it'll be the latter. And yes, definitely best to just remove all bad relationships from your life.
thank you for the advice :) <3 I think telling her would sadly be fruitless since she already knows but does not care and she is the type of person who has a problem with anyone and everyone and thinks she's above everyone and always right. Idc if I "lose" her since I gain nothing from this "friendship" anyway, no comfort, no support, literally nothing good at all... It all started as her using me for her wedding anyway lol so I'll just distance myself even more from now on
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
thank you for the advice :) <3 I think telling her would sadly be fruitless since she already knows but does not care and she is the type of person who has a problem with anyone and everyone and thinks she's above everyone and always right. Idc if I "lose" her since I gain nothing from this "friendship" anyway, no comfort, no support, literally nothing good at all... It all started as her using me for her wedding anyway lol so I'll just distance myself even more from now on
Ok yea that's an even better idea. She didn't deserve the "let's meet up" in any case...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am sorry you have to go through that. I've had many toxic friends, to the point I am down to two main friends and that's it.
I don't get why people would hurt others, when they are supposed to be there for you, baffles me.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
point blank - she doesn’t deserve you.

it’s really not cool that she behaves that way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread