Intro Well hello (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~
hope you will love it here :nekolove:
we are such a nice fam here
 

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome! I'm quite new here myself, but I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have so far! :pikahappy:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448


My ult group is BTS. But I like a LOT. Examples: Monsta X (2nd concert in july OH MY GOD excited), Stray Kids, Red Velvet, GOT7, AKMU, Ravi, Loco, Mamamoo, Twice, NCT... and many many more. Always trying to find new stuff (I also like the K-R&B scene and hiphop stuff so please recommend me some good music)
Have you checked out Dreamcatcher? It's different than most groups, specially for their main sound (rock).

 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female



Have you checked out Dreamcatcher? It's different than most groups, specially for their main sound (rock).

I did! They had a concert in Amsterdam last year, but I didn't know them very well to actually go (also because I have to travel more than 2 hours to get there). So I started listening to them and I really like it so far! Reminded me somehow of the anime period I was in (more rock-ish songs dan full pop)
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I did! They had a concert in Amsterdam last year, but I didn't know them very well to actually go (also because I have to travel more than 2 hours to get there). So I started listening to them and I really like it so far! Reminded me somehow of the anime period I was in (more rock-ish songs dan full pop)
That's great! They have done other genres on their bsides and have done lots of good covers.



They are among the best gg dancers and once you know the girls themselves, you have no choice but to love them; very laid back, funny, cute, adorable. And they are all crackheads. You choose a bias just to realize all of the remaining members are wreckers.

It should be obvious who my bias is. She's on my dp and sig. ❤ ❤ ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's great! They have done other genres on their bsides and have done lots of good covers.



They are among the best gg dancers and once you know the girls themselves, you have no choice but to love them; very laid back, funny, cute, adorable. And they are all crackheads. You choose a bias just to realize all of the remaining members are wreckers.

It should be obvious who my bias is. She's on my dp and sig. ❤ ❤ ❤
I will take some time to look into them more, they seem really nice! I searched for their names, I think Siyeon or Dami would be my bias.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I will take some time to look into them more, they seem really nice! I searched for their names, I think Siyeon or Dami would be my bias.
Siyeon is their main vocalist. Her voice is gold. She's the one singing in the third cover I posted above. About Dami, you should check out their Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang cover. She is the main rapper.

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Siyeon is their main vocalist. Her voice is gold. She's the one singing in the third cover I posted above. About Dami, you should check out their Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang cover. She is the main rapper.

I will check it out later. I always go for the rappers :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I will check it out later. I always go for the rappers :jisoosmh:
At the risk of seeming that I'm selling Dami to be your bias; you should check this out.
EDIT: While rereading this, I realized the possible negative way in which the word "selling" could be read in this context. I just mean "promote"; but 'selling' has that sense of being annoying that I originally meant.

 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread