Well it finally happened (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I finally slipped when walking and stepped on my leg that I’m supposed to put no weight on :dubueh:
Don’t yell at me I didn’t have any other options other than faceplant which I wouldn’t want to do either. Broken noses are not fun (presumably, I’ve never broken my nose but I’m a baby with pain so)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,524
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I am, don’t worry :sanapray:
𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread