- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I know, it's really beautiful isn't it? I really like the message of the song too!His voice.
There was a message in the song? What was it, I didn't really caught it.I know, it's really beautiful isn't it? I really like the message of the song too!
It's about how he dealt with racism as a kid for being Asian and how that lead to him distancing himself from his heritage, not learning his mother's language ect.There was a message in the song? What was it, I didn't really caught it.
That, so cool. Like the song has a story behind it and a message.It's about how he dealt with racism as a kid for being Asian and how that lead to him distancing himself from his heritage, not learning his mother's language ect.