Queen Wendy is back in the spotlight ~
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 January 2021 #1 Queen Wendy is back in the spotlight ~ Reactions: Xeulgi, QueenB, dnb and 3 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 January 2021 #2 @Reveluv Reactions: RandAlThor, Willow and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 4 January 2021 #3 She's so pretty! I'm so happy she's back! Reactions: RandAlThor, yeji and Willow
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 January 2021 #4 OnlyCalB said: She's so pretty! I'm so happy she's back! Click to expand... I am happy about that too Reactions: RandAlThor and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB said: She's so pretty! I'm so happy she's back! Click to expand... I am happy about that too
SHlNEE Joined 6 October 2020 Messages 4,797 Reactions Received 8,789 Location at yo dining table eatin yo pizza Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom STARWOL Gender Female 4 January 2021 #5 very cute Reactions: OnlyCalB, RandAlThor and yeji