Appreciation Wendy the visual (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This thread is dedicated to one of my favorites, Wendy. More often recognized for her powerful soprano voice than for her beauty. Some going so far as to say that she would be the visual hole of her group to my great surprise. Wendy, I adore her with bangs or no bangs, blonde, brunette, auburn red, pink or black hair. She only gets more and more pretty with each comeback, so let's take a moment to appreciate her charm.

What is your favorite hair color for Wendy?






 
Last edited:

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like her with just about any hair color except maybe the blonde from ICC and the bright red from OOTN.

And anyone who calls her a visual whole must be either blind, confused, or tasteless, because in no universe is Wendy a visual hole. She's gorgeous.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love all hair colors on her Wendy is just beautiful in anything
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread