Went to my first baseball game (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I went to Yankees Stadium with my older cousin, aunt, and my two younger cousins to see the Yankees play against the Blue Jays.

When we got to the stadium, they gave us limited edition replicas of CC Sabathia’s Hall of Fame plaque (they had 40,000 of them). And yes CC was there at the game and he threw the ceremonial first pitch.

IMG_3940.jpeg

Most of the points from the game happened during the first three innings of the game (Yankees scored 3 points in the 1st inning, then the Blue Jays scored 2 points in the second inning, and both teams scored a point in the third inning - so the score was 4-3).

It was a fun and intense match overall.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ah I never have seen baseball live

looks exciting

I am glad you had fun there
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was never much for baseball, really... my fav sport is golf! but I'm glad you had fun, though
 
  • Wow
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread