Went to the supermarket. (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,568
Reactions Received
11,211
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,983
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yesterday, I noticed there was a pile of Snapple Zero Sugar Peach Iced Tea in the limited edition glass bottles (this was an NYC/NJ exclusive from last year) for 2 for $1. I didn’t get them but I planned to see if my eyes were not deceiving me the next day.

Turns out the supermarket were selling them for 2 for $1 or 50¢ per bottle (I bought two because why not and I like Peach Iced Tea in general :icgyu: ).

IMG_6893.jpeg


​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread