- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
of Kpop Source users!
We're currently have 581 members which means, we only have 19 more users to go until we enter our 4th Generation!
@Graphics better get to designing a shiny new badge for all of our new baby users LOL
So anyway, if your one of those many guests that are always stalking the forum, MAKE A BLOODY ACCOUNT and be a part of the 3rd Gen while you still can!
And if you're already a user, tell your friends to come and join us! I'd do it myself but I don't have any friends...
We're currently have 581 members which means, we only have 19 more users to go until we enter our 4th Generation!
@Graphics better get to designing a shiny new badge for all of our new baby users LOL
So anyway, if your one of those many guests that are always stalking the forum, MAKE A BLOODY ACCOUNT and be a part of the 3rd Gen while you still can!
And if you're already a user, tell your friends to come and join us! I'd do it myself but I don't have any friends...