Were you in any clubs in school? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Or if you’re still in school are you in any clubs?

I was only in my High Schools writing club in my senior year, which was a pretty small group of people and most people thought it was a stupid club. I had fun with it though, I love writing and my English teacher gave me lots of tips during that time. We even published all of our finished works all together and sold a few so that was fun. (Mainly only the teachers and parents bought them though..)
:nekosweat:
​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kpop club in both high school and college (was treasurer in high school). I was also in environmental club. Currently I’m affliated with a prelaw org in my college
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Or if you’re still in school are you in any clubs?

I was only in my High Schools writing club in my senior year, which was a pretty small group of people and most people thought it was a stupid club. I had fun with it though, I love writing and my English teacher gave me lots of tips during that time. We even published all of our finished works all together and sold a few so that was fun. (Mainly only the teachers and parents bought them though..)
:nekosweat:
​
omg this sounds so nice
we didnt have school clubs at all but a club about writing is a dream :maheart::maheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Kpop club in both high school and college (was treasurer in high school). I was also in environmental club. Currently I’m affliated with a prelaw org in my college
That sounds like fun
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
omg this sounds so nice
we didnt have school clubs at all but a club about writing is a dream :maheart::maheart:
It was really nice, we got to share and give some tips on each other’s writing and I never had any friends that were interested in writing so it was nice to talk to others about it.
:pandahappy:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
School paper club for a while. We would make a magazine and release it within school once a while. I wonder if I have any school mags around somewhere..

There was anime club on my last year, but i was so busy getting ready for writings, so i think i ended up attending just once or twice. Too bad, it was rly nice.

In general school clubs aren't that common in Finland, but i was lucky that my high school had some. I think there was also band, but that might been it. Don't remember any sport or art clubs.
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Or if you’re still in school are you in any clubs?

I was only in my High Schools writing club in my senior year, which was a pretty small group of people and most people thought it was a stupid club. I had fun with it though, I love writing and my English teacher gave me lots of tips during that time. We even published all of our finished works all together and sold a few so that was fun. (Mainly only the teachers and parents bought them though..)
:nekosweat:
​
I was in quite a few. Freshman year I was in P.A.W and Anime club. Sophomore I joined Link and became a cabinet member in anime. Junior I joined the Dead poet society, fortunately it was nothing like the movie. Senior year sadly I had to drop all of them so I could be in journalism.

oof I did join mock trial for a hot minute. But it wasn’t as exciting as I thought it would be.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm still in high school and we don't have any clubs, even if we did i don't think i would join. just like most of the students there, i only want to sit through the 7-8 hours of lessons and go home
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In high school I was in the Asian student alliance club and the robotic club. Tough for my school some of the club change each year. Like there as an anime club in my 1 year, but it not going to be there next year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There really isn‘t something quite like that here in germany. sadly
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
It was really nice, we got to share and give some tips on each other’s writing and I never had any friends that were interested in writing so it was nice to talk to others about it.
:pandahappy:
this sounds wonderful :maheart: :maheart:
now I wanna go back to hs and make a writing club :pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Chess club, math club and cineclub which basically like film club but we made our own projects like mini films and music videos and did a yearly festival with schools from other cineclubs.

I Was in the poetry slam team but we didn't really regular meetings. I was asked to join dance club and art club but I refused.. Mainly because my goal at the time was to focus on academic things. And I was taking too much on after a while.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread