Were you self-conscious about something when you were younger that doesn't bother you anymore? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was so self-conscious about my breast. I started puberty in 5th grade and earlier than all the other girls in my class. And all the boys in my class would tease me about me having a big boob, so that didn't help. And since I am skinny and I was short back then it was more noticeable. I was so unprepared though cuz I thought I still had a couple year left until I start getting my period and stuff. I am not self-conscious about them no more, but I still think it a pain to have because sometime it hard to find the right bra size.

I use to also feel self-conscious about being skinny because no matter how much I eat I can't gain weight that fast and that was frustrating. Especially when I am stress I lose more weight. And people would comment that I should eat more, which btw I didn't eat the most healthiest food. Though now I came to term that is just how I was born and it genetic.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
got the opposite problems right there
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
My music taste. I tried to listen to artists other people liked instead of what I liked.

Don't care about that anymore.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was super insecure about my legs when I was a kid since they aren't straight and instead curve outwards.
example d
22129

I also thought my legs were a lot fatter than everyone else's and as a result of all that, I refused to wear shorts.
Then, one really hot summer (around when I was 11?), I tried wearing shorter pants for the first time and it felt amazing :nekosweat:
Since then I haven't really cared about it and just wear whatever I find comfortable.
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As a kid I was always very pale. They made comments about my body when we went swimming and stuff. I always wore tights when wearing skirts or dresses. I also burn really fast so that's why I avoid too much sun.

I don't care about that so much anymore, but other insecurities came back in place of that one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lostinwvnderland

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread