Were Your Fancy Predictions Correct? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There was this thread a while ago in which we made our predictions of what Fancy would be like. Were your predictions for Fancy (even if you didn't post in the thread) correct or not? Mine weren't at all. I predicted the M/V would be like Red Velvet's Sappy, but it turned out to be something else entirely. It ended up being more of a combination of (in my opinion):




I predicted the song would be like Wee Woo and Q & A combined. While it's definitely catchy, the song isn't as cutesy as I'd have expected.

So overall, my predictions for Fancy were way off. The song didn't disappoint though.
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
Yes, I predicted it wouldn't be noticeably girl crush and would just be another song of their usual type of songs and after the first listen I realized I was right, part of it was because of the snippet of the instrumental in the teaser.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread