Western TV shows discussions (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't know about you guys but I love TV shows. I have a huge list with watching/ended/wanted TV shows. I'm sad that I don't have that much free time to watch everything I want:pepecry1:

I picked some TV shows that impressed me. I've watched a lot more and good TV shows, but I stll have some favs:
1. Game of Thrones!!! The best TV shows I've ever seen and don't try to disagree with me. At first I thought it's not my style, but it was love after the first episode. It's such a complex story, never clicheic, amazing characters and plot!
2. SKAM - Light young adult drama, each season is about a different character and diff problems. It's a norwegian show but they made remakes for France, Germany and I can't remember what else
3. Skins - Similar to SKAM, but a bit darker. So many life problems and addicting characters. It's really realistic. For sure I know Effy even if you didn't watch the show.
4. Reign - Medieval show about Mary Queen of Scotland. It's a really beautiful show. I can't even describe it in words.
5. American Horror Story - Every season has a different story, but don't get the 'horror' part too serious. It's not really horror, more like creepy or weird. The plot was amazing for most of the seasons. A beautiful mess.

PS: If you're a TV shows lover like I am I recommend you TV time, an app were you can keep your track for shows. I usually forget how many episodes I've seen so far so that helps me.

PS: Here we can discuss everything about every TV show.

What are your favorites? What was the last one you have seen?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers




Two of the best shows i've watched, they are good for binge spree if you have time. I don't really watch any dramas lately, i might get into games of thrones cause i heard it is pretty interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sui and bulletproof

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Skam an skins are awesome

I am in love currently with sitcoms mostly. Mom, Fresh of the Boat and Modern Family for example
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am in love currently with sitcoms mostly. Mom, Fresh of the Boat and Modern Family for example
Ugh, yes! modern family is amazing. you have taste
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: chvnle

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I watch tv every once in a while. The last show I finished was Pose.
I'm slowly finishing up Living Single, and I'll most likely start another old sitcom afterwards.
I was watching the og Shameless but I didn't care that much after Debbie left.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread