Appreciation What 2000s movie is your fave? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Personally I think Mean Girls, Freaky Friday and anything with Hilary Duff and Amanda Bynes is one of my faves. I also adore New York Minute cause Olsen Twins will forever be my child hood.

Also am I the only one who absolutely was in love with the queen Lindsey Lohan? Like literally had a presentation about her in school when we talked about celebrities that inspire us. I think I might was crushing on her :nekosweat:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Requiem for a Dream
Chocolat
Amelia from Montmartre
Kill Bill
Matilda
Shrek
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In addition to what you mentioned, She's the Man, 13 Going on 30
YES. She‘s the man and 13 going on 30 are iconic. I love those movies too :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Personally I think Mean Girls, Freaky Friday and anything with Hilary Duff and Amanda Bynes is one of my faves. I also adore New York Minute cause Olsen Twins will forever be my child hood.

Also am I the only one who absolutely was in love with the queen Lindsey Lohan? Like literally had a presentation about her in school when we talked about celebrities that inspire us. I think I might was crushing on her :nekosweat:​
Mean Girls - it's SO FETCH! lol I even have a quote from that movie as my signature on another forum.

I also liked any Mandy Moore, Freddie Prinze Jr, and Reese Witherspoon. Especially the two Legally Blondes and Sweet Home Alabama. Oh, and Jennifer Lopez in The Wedding Planner!
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Mean Girls - it's SO FETCH! lol I even have a quote from that movie as my signature on another forum.

I also liked any Mandy Moore, Freddie Prinze Jr, and Reese Witherspoon. Especially the two Legally Blondes and Sweet Home Alabama. Oh, and Jennifer Lopez in The Wedding Planner!
I could watch Mean Girls everyday. Also the musical is so goood. :sj_weary:

Reese Witherspoon is fabulous. I also really love Miss Anne Hathaway. The Princess Diary Movies are just so good
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread