what about you do you find attractive? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am nice and caring, helpful and compassionate, stuff like that.... I'm easy going and easy to talk to and get along with.. I have soul and care about things, I have many opinions about interesting things and cool and rare interests.. not saying these things are always attractive to others but they are in my book and some people did like them

[
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly would say my personality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread