- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I was away for quite a bit and have been out of the K-Pop loop for even longer than I was away
on vacation and it got me curious. I've listened to a lot of title tracks, but I want to know - what
are some albums that I should check out?
I have listened to Red Velvets new album completely but that's about it. Or are there certain b-sides
anyone can recommend?
on vacation and it got me curious. I've listened to a lot of title tracks, but I want to know - what
are some albums that I should check out?
I have listened to Red Velvets new album completely but that's about it. Or are there certain b-sides
anyone can recommend?