What am I if I am attracted to more than 2 genders? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
So, I currently identify myself as Bisexual, however, I'm also attracted to Trans people as well, so what would I identify as for being attracted to Women, Men, and Trans?
Is there such a thing called 'Trisexual'?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
pansexual would be the term used I guess.
pan and bi are not that much different anyway but pan itself means all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread