What am I supposed to do (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Our Spanish teacher isn't going to be here until the 21st. We have multiple assignments.I finished the first one. There's enough for one each day. I don't want to have to do more than one a day as we can't have our phones out (we have a warning, write up, iss, suspension, and then charges now) which is usually what I do when I finish my work.
i'm at a stalemate bc if I do one a day, i'll finish way early and will have nothing to do and if i finish them all consecutively, I'll be done in a few days and then I won't have anything for the other days.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread