- Joined
- 29 September 2024
- Messages
- 16
- Reactions Received
- 20
- Location
- somewhere
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 106
- Fandom
- Wannable
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
There’s not a day that I don't pray for a Soul Eater remake (anime ending was meh) and a continuation of the anime.
There would be so many cool moments and chapters to animate.
D.N. Angel so I can finally look at Dark in high definition.
Zach Bell so the whole story can finally be animated.
Maybe Ouran High School Host Club + a second season
What other anime should get a remake?
D.N. Angel so I can finally look at Dark in high definition.
Zach Bell so the whole story can finally be animated.
Maybe Ouran High School Host Club + a second season
What other anime should get a remake?