- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Discord, i always have it open bc i communicate with most of my friends there
i also have some servers that i keep an eye on
I do use my messaging app and facebook messenger as well for family usually but i prefer to use Discord
I have tried to use kakao but i deleted it and i also have used line and whatsapp before
. i think discord is just faster for me to communicate with a lot of people
i also have some servers that i keep an eye on
I do use my messaging app and facebook messenger as well for family usually but i prefer to use Discord
I have tried to use kakao but i deleted it and i also have used line and whatsapp before