What are few languages that you'll like to learn? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I personally would like to learn French and Latin. I would also like learn
korean but don't want to be called a koreaboo. There's also Japanese :nekosweat:​
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Japanese and Mandarin! I took both for a little but they suck. I'd also like to improve my Korean more so that i don't call my aunt a dog by accident
 
  • Haha
Reactions: pastel

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Korean, since my korean is really bad.
Might have to pick up dutch even though I never wanted to since I always wanted to study abroad and it's super hard for me to get to study the thing I wanted to study in the first place anyway (unironically weird anyway if you one would take a look at my latest thread)

:wimwim:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I found Latin terribly boring to study and really hard, but useful so I´d like to work on that, but the resources for self-study are not very well done. Still I´d like to review it a bit, because trust me, it is useful.

I´d like to practice the languages I used to learn. But also maybe add Spanish.

Out of Asian languages, I´d love to learn Korean but it´s really hard and complicated. I do feel like Japanese might be fairly easier, but it is just not as interesting to me. I have tried learning Mandarin and it almost blew my mind :D. But I do find Thai fascinating ♥.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
European languages- Italian. Not as useful for a foreigner like French, Spanish or German but sounds the best to me so.
Asian languages- Japanese or Korean, they're not easy tho lol.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Korean n maybe a European language too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread