What are new things you want to try for this year? (3 Viewers)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
probably gonna work on trying to be more open with my second half of my family or just dump them completely
I’m sorry if they aren’t a good system for you. :pepecry2: Honestly putting distance between my family was a good thing. They aren’t always the influence we need on our health, and conditions. I wish you luck in deciding. It really does help. Giving a chance is always a good thing, but always remember sometimes the grass is greener in someone’s fields.

:pepecross: Just remove the trespassing sign. Kidding…kinda.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: scaramouche

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Woah. Was not expecting that suggestion :pepecross:
:pepecross: I thought the same. Told them Hentai isn’t all that weird and they have some good art and BAM. Made a small friendship online. My advice is sometimes you’d be surprised at being honest, and embracing weird things can give you some genuine friendships.
Whoa. I think I gave good advice…kind of.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
I hope you can, Shy. :fingerpoke: I think everyone needs to see some new sights, and taste some good food. The people around the world can be wonderful so I hope things can stabilize so you can take as many vacations as you need. Take plenty of pictures to look on fondly. Darn this pandemic.
True, this pandemic been going for almost 2 years. It sucks. But yes, I do hope I could travel this year. How bout you? What do you wanna do this year?
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I’m sorry if they aren’t a good system for you. :pepecry2: Honestly putting distance between my family was a good thing. They aren’t always the influence we need on our health, and conditions. I wish you luck in deciding. It really does help. Giving a chance is always a good thing, but always remember sometimes the grass is greener in someone’s fields.

:pepecross: Just remove the trespassing sign. Kidding…kinda.
thank you lolol <3333
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
True, this pandemic been going for almost 2 years. It sucks. But yes, I do hope I could travel this year. How bout you? What do you wanna do this year?
Hmmm. I think honestly I want to get more half sleeve’s. I’ve began embracing my love of the art again so I’ve been going to museums alone, designing more canvases, and I’ve actually been put as a mentor for grieving families. I want to get more friends, too. :sanapray: I really just want my year to be more art filled. Traveling sounds fun for the sweets.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Shy

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
Hmmm. I think honestly I want to get more half sleeve’s. I’ve began embracing my love of the art again so I’ve been going to museums alone, designing more canvases, and I’ve actually been put as a mentor for grieving families. I want to get more friends, too. :sanapray: I really just want my year to be more art filled. Traveling sounds fun for the sweets.
That sounds like a plan to me! I’m sure you’ll achieve those. Hey, tell you what, you can add me on list of friends to get you started 😊😉

Yeah, traveling is really fun. You get to see the beauty of other countries and experience different cultures. 💗
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Omg you have a physical manga shelf, too. :passcodec: I have 5 shelves, and I need to start buying more. Nothing is better than holding the real thing. I hope you can achieve more manga and more bookshelves:sanapray: good luck.
that’s so cool! i hope to, in the future, have as big a collection as you do. And thank you :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Finish my pile of unfinished video games lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Finish my pile of unfinished video games lol
I have a lot too and honestly it is the weirdest thing that I end up playing mobile games more :joshmeh: spent all that money only to stay on my phone. I wish you luck..it is hard even though all my consoles are in front of my face..ignored.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
journaling
Journaling is so wonderful. You can form multiple entries with aesthetics, doodle, and even press things inside of it. I did that with flowers. :sanapray:
Got a whiff of fresh air that I never go outside for. My journal tells me to touch some grass without really touching some grass. I hope you can journal more. It’s so therapeutic and it’s like a secret friend.
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I have a lot too and honestly it is the weirdest thing that I end up playing mobile games more :joshmeh: spent all that money only to stay on my phone. I wish you luck..it is hard even though all my consoles are in front of my face..ignored.
It is hard! I feel so lazy wanting to play the same game over and over instead lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
It is hard! I feel so lazy wanting to play the same game over and over instead lol
It’s always okay to replay a game again and again. I did that with Shin Megami and Code vein since it’s multiple endings. Just search for multiple ending based games and you have an excuse :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Hoemantic

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
nothing serious but i want to watch more movies instead of always coming back to the same 5-10 ones over and over again (i'm indecisive what to pick so i just go with something i've already seen). i mean it's not working because i just booked to see the same movie in theaters for the 4th time but i'm trying my best :kokorohappy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I think applying for a foreign university and getting into med school is enough out of my comfort zone
It’s a large step and I wish you luck. Even if that’s considered coming out of your comfort zone. It’s a large step and you should feel pride for taking this milestone. :sanapray: congratulations.
 
  • Love
Reactions: SnowWhite

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
nothing serious but i want to watch more movies instead of always coming back to the same 5-10 ones over and over again (i'm indecisive what to pick so i just go with something i've already seen). i mean it's not working because i just booked to see the same movie in theaters for the 4th time but i'm trying my best :kokorohappy:
:shockedcover: I do the same thing and it’s so comforting to see someone else have the same problem. I need to watch new movies and new tv shows , but I find comfort in watching the same ones..probably because we know what’s going to happen. Make sure to switch up the snacks you get atleast. :sanapray: That’ll be different each time. It’s what I do and it’s like a new movie with that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
i wanna try being not perfect it is really hard for me :sadcat:
:reallysadcat: why can’t we all have this problem? It’s a well deserved problem and I hope you suffer well. Enjoy being perfect and deserving the very best. Absolutely merciless :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
get back into reading, i havent picked up a book in years :shockedcover:
i want to get into video editing too, maybe i'll even start a youtube channel. if i do it'll just be a casual thing tho~
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread