- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
What would they be?You have countries that you want to visit but haven’t had the chance to yet![]()
England?What would they be?![]()
Ofc I went to England (smth like 5 times) and once to Japan as wellEngland?Unless you’ve been. You also strike me as the kind of person who might want to visit East Asia, maybe Japan for example
I was still partly rightOfc I went to England (smth like 5 times) and once to Japan as wellBut I want to travel to South Korea, Taiwan
Yes you wereI was still partly right![]()
Thank you! :taeilsob:you have great english skills (contrary to your own personal opinion)
That’s accurate ♥♥Your music taste is far and wide
how do you think it influences others?
I disagree but either way you're an influencerThat’s accurate ♥♥
I don’t think it influences others that much!
Did it influence you?I disagree but either way you're an influencer
Yes it did. I know a few new bands/artists from youDid it influence you?![]()
Yes it did. I know a few new bands/artists from you
I only had bfw when they were deathcoreNoice