- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Honestly my favourite Korean drama ever is Signal! I recommend this to everyone who asks me. Even my siblings who aren't into Asian series loved it. You have to watch it. It's so exciting.
Some other faves that are coming to mind right now:
- Designated Survivor (action/thriller)
- It's Okay not to be Okay (romance/thriller)
- Hospital Playlist (so heartwarming) - (slice of life?)
- While You Were Sleeping (romance/thriller)
- W (romance/thriller)
- Flower of Evil - (thriller/romance)
- Innocent Man (romance)
- 100 Days my Prince (romcom)
As you can tell, I'm into mystery and thriller lol. But these were all really good. Try watching the teasers or something to see the vibe. Even if you're not into thriller I feel like you might love these. I usually watch C-drama for romance because they're better than K-drama in my opinion and Thai drama for actual angsty romance lol
Some other faves that are coming to mind right now:
- Designated Survivor (action/thriller)
- It's Okay not to be Okay (romance/thriller)
- Hospital Playlist (so heartwarming) - (slice of life?)
- While You Were Sleeping (romance/thriller)
- W (romance/thriller)
- Flower of Evil - (thriller/romance)
- Innocent Man (romance)
- 100 Days my Prince (romcom)
As you can tell, I'm into mystery and thriller lol. But these were all really good. Try watching the teasers or something to see the vibe. Even if you're not into thriller I feel like you might love these. I usually watch C-drama for romance because they're better than K-drama in my opinion and Thai drama for actual angsty romance lol