Black Summer for me :sanapray:
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 28 June 2021 #1 Black Summer for me Reactions: yeji
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 28 June 2021 #2 I finished Katla yesterday and now I'm waiting for Fear Street and season two of Biohackers Reactions: yeji
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 28 June 2021 #3 This is Us Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 28 June 2021 #4 currently: Pose, Elite, and I might start Buffy later. I also have started watching Carmilla again cause who doesn’t love a blonde clumsy journalist and her lazy and useless vampire girlfriend
currently: Pose, Elite, and I might start Buffy later. I also have started watching Carmilla again cause who doesn’t love a blonde clumsy journalist and her lazy and useless vampire girlfriend
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 July 2021 #5 I started shameless recently
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 July 2021 #6 Not much as fruits baskets final season just finished :/
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,132 Reactions Received 46,804 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,886 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 3 July 2021 #7 none, really... downloaded Juno to watch, but never got around to it. lol