Appreciation What are some nice gestures from groups that you know of? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Basically it was raining so staff moved the chairs away. But then when it came to photo time, staff wanted fans to kneel on the wet stage and Monsta X disagreed. They asked staff to bring the chairs back for photos, and Wonho even used his suit sleeve to wipe the chairs off so the fans wouldn’t get their butts wet from the water. Tbh no matter what you think of the group I don’t think anyone could find anything wrong with this (okay antis might, but we all know they leap through hoops to hate on the group they hate)
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I still love that story.
I'm just gonna add a couple things:










As well as preparing gifts for his staff:


And today's vlog might be my favourite:


Edit: yes, I know he's not in a group, technically, however since he's been mentioned I took some liberties. :fingerpoke:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yili stole my Ateez story :gyuripout:

I can’t find a video that highlights the specific moment but while filming with hello82 (it was a game with Ateez and their fans), a fan was being pressured by others to do something and they began to have a panic attack. Yunho comforted/encouraged them and everything. :sakUwu: It was such a sweet moment.
1676169989795.gif
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread