Appreciation What are some of the best songs in anime? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Here are some of my favorites:
"Unravel" from Tokyo Ghoul



"History Maker" from Yuri on Ice
God this song is heavenly.



"Fukai Mori" from Inuyasha
I can hear her feelings through her voice.
She performs a lot of emotion and I love it.
​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most recent obsessions

(K)NoW-NAME- Who am I? (Dorohedoro ED1)



It's pretty perfect song for the series and caught my attention pretty quick. Which is good since it was ED only in two eps so I could have easily ignored it.

(K)NoW-NAME- Night Surfing (Dorohedoro ED2)



Same anime, same band, also ending, but very different mood.

Miyavi- Other Side (ID:Invaded ED)



First time I heard this I fell in love.

Lisa- Unlasting (SAO: Alicization- War of Underworld ED)



Really emotional sonng from queen Lisa.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If I were to list all the one I like, we going to be here for a while, so this from anime that I have watch recently.

Monster without a name from Psycho-Pass Season 2


Initial from Bang Dream Season 3


Harmony from Stop This Sound Season 2


Kizuato from Given


Love Dramatic from Kaguya-sama Love is War


Again from Fruits Basket (2019)
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred

Code Geass OP

Black Butler Book of Circus OP

Haikyu s3 op. I actually didn't like it first listen but it grew on me VERY quickly

Kekkai Sensen op

All of the FMA:B openings
 
Joined
23 March 2020
Messages
427
Reactions Received
712
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
GRANRODEO - Henai no Rondo (Karneval)


Survive Said The Prophet - RED (Banana Fish)


Yano Shougo (the VA) - Fuyu no Hanashi (Given)


and pretty much all of K's OSTs :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread