Appreciation 💖What are some of the most meaningful lyrics in K-pop songs? 💖 (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
In your opinion, what are some lyrics of K-pop songs that you find meaningful to you and why?
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
VROOOM VROOM VROOM SKRRRT

-Cravity, My Turn
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
"i just wanna love myself"
- Good parts, Le Sserafim
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,012
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Another day passed today, nothing different
Being alone doesn’t feel awkward at all
I thought I couldn’t live without you but this is my life now
But I do feel a little empty, I guess I’m still at that place
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: hxney_jun
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Myth
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Another day passed today, nothing different
Being alone doesn’t feel awkward at all
I thought I couldn’t live without you but this is my life now
But I do feel a little empty, I guess I’m still at that place
Good choice! What song is that from?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
914
Reactions Received
892
Location
Gojo's sheets
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
996
Fandom
GOJO.
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the entirety of everythingoes by RM was enough to pull me through many depressive episodes. his solo work is amazing.

same can be said about many BTS songs too. they have a cult fanbase for a reason. i made a thread on another forum discussing why there's a high crossover of Army and Swifties and it's because of the appreciation of lyricism. if they made shit music all around that wasn't meaningful, people wouldn't give them the time of day, but lots aren't ready to recognize that. anyways:

- Magic Shop
- Zero O'clock
- Butterfly
- Paradise
 
  • Love
Reactions: frocho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread