What are some of the weirdest things you have Photos of? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What is the weirdest image you have on your phone or laptop?
What's the context behind it?


I have a lot of weird images just because of what my old job was-I have a photo of dog shit smeared in a pan.
I have several photos of a dog's vagina and privates as well.
And also some images of dogs' faces with a lot of gunk around their eyes.
Also, I have some weird photos of my boyfriend's mouth because he had some wisdom teeth surgery and
needed me to take a photo so we could see if everything looked good in there.​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread