what are some of your favorite weird food combos? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,748
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
i pray that this doesn't get too controversial LOL 😭😭🙏🏻
i like mayonaise with fries and carrots :shockedjohnny:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,748
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,852
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oranges and caramel. came across the group name Orange Caramel and thought "hm... lemme try that rq" and needless to say, I liked what I tasted! lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: magikarp
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,748
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
You were doing so great.
Was gonna grand you the Belgian citizenship

AND THEN YOU SCREWED UP AND MENTIONED CARROTS
BLASPHEMY
DON'T DISRESPECT MY CULTURE :pandamad: :pandamad:
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SHOULD RUN FAR AWAY OH NOO :runaway::runaway::runaway:
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Belgizen
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,748
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
oranges and caramel. came across the group name Orange Caramel and thought "hm... lemme try that rq" and needless to say, I liked what I tasted! lol
wow that's cool that you found that from a kpop group!!
and tbh that sounds really yummyyyy
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,852
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow that's cool that you found that from a kpop group!!
and tbh that sounds really yummyyyy
it ISSSSSSSS omg I was in heaven! now it's my go-to snack when I have oranges
 
  • Love
Reactions: magikarp
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,748
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Haha
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread