- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
What are they?
My bad habits are: Biting my nails, and eating out of boredom
My good habits are:
I clean when i'm bored ( It's the only reason why my room is clean XD)
& I'm not really sure if it counts as a 'habit' but anytime around Christmas time when someone is asking for donations, i give them some cash or change that i have and if i don't have any i give them my moms cash or change.
Have a great day!~
My bad habits are: Biting my nails, and eating out of boredom
My good habits are:
I clean when i'm bored ( It's the only reason why my room is clean XD)
& I'm not really sure if it counts as a 'habit' but anytime around Christmas time when someone is asking for donations, i give them some cash or change that i have and if i don't have any i give them my moms cash or change.