What are some of your most precious memories? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want to hear all your beautiful stories <3

What are some of your most beautiful and precious memories? They could have made you feel happy or sad, they could have been insignificant at the time or something holding deep meaning - just memories which resonated with you.

There are some sensitive topics I've written so please read only if you are comfortable.
There is one memory I particularly remember. It wasn't beautiful per say but it's something I remember so vividly. Before our homework was set online, we used to be given planners in school which where we would write our homework down. It could also be used to write in brief notes, contained educational information etc.
It was a normal afternoon at school and the topic of mental health came up with me and my 3 other close friends. The topic of suicide also came up. I'm not sure why but we decided to write down an oath on the spur of the moment. I’m not quite sure exactly what it said but it was something like ‘I will not take my life’ in our planners. My friend wrote it in Russian because she was learning it at the time and also because the teachers wouldn’t understand it either (if they were ever to go through our planners). It was a promise that we wouldn't take our lives no matter what, no matter the circumstances. Of course that is easier said than done and after our school decided to go online with homework, I lost the planner. But everytime I think of taking my life, I refer to this particular memory. It's been etched into my brain and it stops me from doing reckless things. It's pretty amazing how something so quick and something that was done with no careful thought has such a strong presence in my mind. It's definitely taken its place as one of my most beautiful memories.

 
Last edited:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I had a trip down memory lane yesterday and found a lil poem someone wrote for me, just very short n cute, they did one for everyone who was around at the time but I still loved it none the less cuz it was so sweet... but we haven't been friends for a long time and I hated them for a long time too and it sucks so much that I still felt the same way reading that poem now as I did back then. I wished for so long that I never had to see them again and they just existed out of my sight but now they actually are gone and I miss them so much. I had eventually accepted the fact that it ended on a bad note but now that I really can't reach them in any way anymore at least just to say 'hey i'm sorry, hope you're well' makes me feel the regret all over again. Honestly if they somehow ever saw this I think they'd probably be thinking 'lol go fuck urself bitch' but honestly that's fine, I spent so long being furious with them that this is so hypocritical of me, but it's just been on my mind.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh hun :umjicry: this is bittersweet in a way but I am glad this memory is there for you. Love you lots and will always be there for you and I am here if you ever need to talk about something.

A memory for me: It's usually the small things like how my brother and I always banter in a way but at the end we will be hugging and laughing again within minutes. we both are headstrong tauruses so that's always fun and my poor mother always had to deal with these things with both of us lol
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There isn’t really a specific time, but when I hang out with my friend and we’re just sitting there eating and drinking pop while on our phones or talking after school. I just like it when we’re able to sit there without feeling awkward lol

Also when I’m in school and my classmate and I shove each other in lockers in between periods
 
Last edited:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
There isn’t really a specific time, but when I hang out with my friend and we’re just sitting there eating and drinking pop while on our phones or talking after school. I just like it when we’re able to sit there without feeling awkward lol

Also when I’m in school and my classmate and I shove each other in lockers in between periods
Ah school memories... I think the most memorable memory for me in school was when I was sat next to the class clown for the year in my biology class, and the teacher we had was infamous for being heard down the hall screaming at whichever kid was disrespectful to her that day. So this one day we're in silence doing work and the class clown decides he didn't like his work and ripped the page out to start again, balled the paper up, and threw it at the bin... but it landed on her desk. Legit everyone stopped breathing and you could see the teacher about to lose her shit but then she realised just how everyone was suddenly on edge preparing for whatever was about to happen she just started laughing and taking deep breaths to compose herself, both so she didn't blow a fuse and so she didn't just wet herself from laughing so hard.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
aw what a beautiful & menaingful thread and you even used a suitable anime gif :maheart:

hmm, sadly, I think I have far more bad memories than nice ones.... it doesn't help that my mind works against me and always seems to force me into focusing on the bad things in life, idk... >_> some of my worst memories would be the ones from my early days, whether it's the school bullying or the hell at home, those really scarred me for good... for example, I still remember this one time when the kitchen chair was missing for whatever reason and once my father noticed it, he rushed upstairs thinking that my brother had hung himself... worst things have happened to me, but yeah.. as for my favorite memory, nothing special comes to mind, I don't think I have one that stands out..
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
aw what a beautiful & menaingful thread and you even used a suitable anime gif :maheart:

hmm, sadly, I think I have far more bad memories than nice ones.... it doesn't help that my mind works against me and always seems to force me into focusing on the bad things in life, idk... >_> some of my worst memories would be the ones from my early days, whether it's the school bullying or the hell at home, those really scarred me for good... for example, I still remember this one time when the kitchen chair was missing for whatever reason and once my father noticed it, he rushed upstairs thinking that my brother had hung himself... worst things have happened to me, but yeah.. as for my favorite memory, nothing special comes to mind, I don't think I have one that stands out..
For all it's worth, I think you're a beautiful person thru and thru and you've been there to support so many people no matter if they were friends or strangers and I hope we're all returning that love to you everyday and that the world gives you the same kindness you give others so one day you will have a great memory to write when someone asks you this again ♡
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
For all it's worth, I think you're a beautiful person thru and thru and you've been there to support so many people no matter if they were friends or strangers and I hope we're all returning that love to you everyday and that the world gives you the same kindness you give others so one day you will have a great memory to write when someone asks you this again ♡
thank you....... that means a lot to me, no lie <3
 
Joined
23 March 2020
Messages
427
Reactions Received
712
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When I met this one friend and we became really close in a short amount of time.
I'm very introverted so I'm really wary of others and keep a lot to myself.
But with him, I was really comfortable and I could do things I couldn't do with other friends, or anyone else in fact, even family.
Just remembering those memories of spending time with him is really bittersweet.
Sadly we aren't in contact anymore :pepecry2:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,159
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,588
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When my twin and I did everything together as kids.
Most precious was when we used to read books together <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread