- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I'm from a country where fairies are part of our culture.
And we had this huge tree in our backyard and my Mom told me it's a portal to a fairy world. I just had to eat my vegetables every day and the portal would open and I could visit the fairy world.
I believed my Mom and dutifully ate my vegetables every single day, no matter how much I hated it.
And we had this huge tree in our backyard and my Mom told me it's a portal to a fairy world. I just had to eat my vegetables every day and the portal would open and I could visit the fairy world.
I believed my Mom and dutifully ate my vegetables every single day, no matter how much I hated it.