What are some song names that you used to pronounce incorrectly? (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sure everyone has at some point though Vixx's Scentist was actually called Scientist. Even my auto-correct thinks so and tried to correct it just now.
But I also thought Monsta Xs Fantasia was pronounced Fant-asia, not Fanta-sia and I still find myself calling it the first one even though they literally say it in the song, it just sounds more right to me for some reason :jisoosmh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
still saying scientist to this day, i also say fan-tasia :jisoosmh:
To be fair they look like they're doing science experiments in the MV too so they're kind of asking for it :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oneiric diary

i thought it was pronounced "one-i-ric" at first lmao
To remember how to spell it I thought one-iirc but switch the middle 2, but thats not how I pronounced it lol
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have no idea how to say "Delcococanamanie" :sanathink:
me too haha, i just go "del...mania" in my head and have never been made to say it out loud and hopefully never will :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
vixx and scentist will always haunt me
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I literally can't think of any rn besides Scentist. I sometimes pronounce ACE's Savage as Sa-vage with the g being something between a g and a j. But that's more of a joke thing I do cause i can rather than mispronunciation
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is not a mispronouncing i think, but I always first write BTS I Need u's name as I Need you girl. It bothers me so much that they literally say "I Need you girl" in the lyrics, but the title is just I need you. Since I have been listening the song tons ofc i will complete the sentence in my head :nekopout:

And I probably mix it up with Taeyang's I need a girl too, argh.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I literally can't think of any rn besides Scentist. I sometimes pronounce ACE's Savage as Sa-vage with the g being something between a g and a j. But that's more of a joke thing I do cause i can rather than mispronunciation
I'm still confused about this, itsn't that how it's supposed to be pronounced? :jisoosmh:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm still confused about this, itsn't that how it's supposed to be pronounced? :jisoosmh:
I honestly wish I could just send a voice message right about now :haylul:
Imagine a french person reading Savage, that's how I say it, hopefully that illustrates it :susPepe:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly wish I could just send a voice message right about now :haylul:
Imagine a french person reading Savage, that's how I say it, hopefully that illustrates it :susPepe:
Not really but I'll take your word for it :wimwim:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i used to pronounce gashina as "gay-shine-a" :wimwim: and i always mess up the title of 4x4ever by mamamoo. i'm sure i called it 44ever or 4ever4 at least once. there is another mamamoo song where i can never get the title right but it's my least favourite song by them so i don't pay attention to that anyway. i also make a lot of spelling mistakes when it comes to songs like dumhdurum by apink, labyrinth by gfriend (always thought it was called labirynth) or pluhmmm by ha:tfelt (i usually put too many m's in the title, i'm sure it happened now too)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread